Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sunny Day!

I went out to Linda's today to work on her cabinets and I stopped at the lumber yard to get the wood I need along the way, and they don't have it. So I head down the road to the other lumber yard. They don't have it either. Now all I'm looking for is about 4' of 1x2 red oak. Needless to say I didn't get to work on her cabinets and won't now since I am not going to Reno to get that wood. I'll have to resort to plan B. I'll get those damn things done yet.

So one good thing about today, actually a couple of them were that I got another load to the dump and got to visit with Stan and Elaine for a while. It was such a nice day that when I got back in town I decided to go walking up the Bizz. Some snow in places, kind of muddy and soft but still it was a great walk and was nice and warm in the sun. 15 days to go.

No comments: