Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Drive up 44


There was a bit of snow up around Lassen Park where I took this video. Sure was pretty even though it looked cold. At least the sun was out and it wasn't snowing, ya gotta love that!

But that was yesterday. Today I had to work for a few hours unloading and then getting the stuff we got distributed. We had an interesting load of Donate Don't Dump items and we got most of it moved out but not all of it. The sun was out today but it wasn't all that warm. But, you know, I'm not complaining. I have a weather report for Idaho Falls and today it never got out of the single digits and this evening the last I looked they had a +3. It's going to be below zero again tonight there. It was 12 here this morning so we are getting some of that chill too, but still not that bad. I'll be calling that place home soon.. Ice Station Zebra!

No comments: