Monday, January 26, 2009

Back in Susanville

I had a very pleasant drive back from the coast today. No traffic and a nice sunny day as soon as I got over the hill. I stopped along the Eel river and took this picture. It was a little muddy from the recent rain and everything was still dripping but it was not too cold.

My trip back was rather uneventful and there was some snow on the road in places up by the turnoff to Lassen Park, but otherwise smooth sailing and a quick trip. I got back to Susanville around 2:00 and saw that it had snowed here a little. Good thing I missed that, I'm sure I'll see plenty of it when I get to Idaho. It was pretty going through the mountains with the new coat of snow on the trees too and I took a couple of short videos of it, but don't know if I want to post them. Maybe...

No comments: