Sunday, January 25, 2009

On the cusp...

Of a major change in my life I think. No, I know! In a couple of weeks I'll be out of my Susanville box and in a new adventure and chapter in my life. Right now I'm over at Tracey's having some quality family time and seeing some liquid precipitation. Yep, rain! Idaho Falls has been getting snow out of this series of winter storms and soon this liquidity will turn solid and change colors to white when I get back there. It's all good and once I get there travel will not be a big issue for me the rest of this winter.

But for now I got to the beach yesterday for a brief time with Tracey and the kids and got a good hug from my little Alisha doll. We did a little shopping at the mall and stopped by Fields Landing on the way home and that's where the picture was taken. Good times and memories to be sure! Tomorrow I'm off to the east and back to Susanville... a place I'll soon refer to as a town I used to live in.

No comments: