Monday, February 2, 2009

13 days to go

Yep! 13 days to go before I get to see Karen again. Oh yeah, I'm moving too but that's secondary to the important thing about that day. It's all in perspective.

We have had a bit of sunshine here in the last few days and I got out for a walk yesterday down to Rite Aide and back. I like to walk the river trail when I'm going from one end of town to the other and I did yesterday and even sat on one of the benches in the sun and ate a sandwich. It was a nice thing to do even though it was a little chilly from a north east breeze.

Talk about the little things. Well, I talk about the little things all the time it seems since they always turn into the big things when magnified by memory cells. Try as I might to live in the moment, I can't help longing for the day when I can spend time with the lady I love. 13 days... that's it and my life will be a better place for me to think in.

No comments: