Friday, January 30, 2009

Vision board

Some time ago I was introduced to the movie "The Secret" and in it they suggest that you create what they call a "vision board" to start you on the road to making your dreams come true. That move is all about what I have always called the power of positive thinking and it's message is a good one for everyone whether you take their premise at face value or just take what applies to you.

Anyway, I never made a vision board because I didn't really think I had any unrealized goals that I wanted to shoot for... until talking to Karen the other night about this subject. She made herself just such a board many years ago, well before the movie ever came out and sure enough her dreams came to fruition. So it seems that I do have some aspirations that I want to see come true and I ended up yesterday sitting on the floor of my very vacant house building myself a vision board. It's a work in progress but it revolves around my relationship with Karen and where I want that to go. Where do I want that to go? I want to spend the rest of my life with that beautiful lady and you know what that means, don't you?

16 days to go before I'm outta here. I moved it up one day so I can see Krista since she will be visiting her Mom that weekend. So Sunday the 15th is my travel day. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

No comments: