Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another day closer to seeing Karen again!

I took another walk today up on the Bizz. The cold nights are showing along the shore of the river and it's frozen over in the slowest places. This time of year makes for some interesting walks. There were almost no people out there and it was a Saturday, even. I did see a few, but not as many as I thought should be out on such a nice day. I walked up to the last bridge before Cady Spring and climbed up on the rim rock and sat in the sun listening to music. It was very comfortable and was really a nice thing to do today.

I'll be making a trip to Idaho in a couple of weeks and today I thought a lot about that and how I'm once again chomping at the bit to see Karen. I guess I'm just not going to be happy till I move closer to her for good. It's hard for me to keep living for the time I can get together with her again, I will be working toward making that move as soon as I can get the moons to line up and work out the logistics. I just love challenges, and this might end up being one. Nevertheless it will be happening soon.

No comments: