Thursday, December 4, 2008

Climbin' a hill!

Today I decided to climb up to a high spot for lunch and I picked a hill I had never climbed before. As you can see it was a nice day, not too warm as I had to keep my sweatshirt on even going up the steep spots. Never saw another person all day which was nice, but then I always say that, don't I? I have had my eye on this pointy hill for some time and today just seemed like the right day to climb up it. I had my mind on Karen the whole time, but again, that's been normal for me, hasn't it?


Honey Lake is dry this year and unless we start getting some wet stuff it might stay that way again next year. I guess I really don't care, by spring I will be living in Idaho and the cold and spiders will be my worst problems.

I had a roast going in my crockpot today so my house really smelled good when I got home early this afternoon, ya gotta love that way of fixing dinner! I do!!!!





No comments: