Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cool but not cold!

It wasn't exactly comfortable today but it was a good day for a long walk. I walked about 2½ miles up the Bizz and then climbed up onto the rimrock just for something to do. I sat for a minute on my ledge where Karen and I had lunch not too long ago. It was a little sad and I was a little lonely so I walked down the edge of the rock and took this picture looking back down where I had come from. I ended up finding another spot in the sun that gave me a nice view and sat there listening to music for a while. I am really missing Karen today and my walk just reminded me of her even more. Oh well, I guess I need to get used to it. Until I can find a place in Idaho Falls to move to this is as good as it's going to get.

There weren't many people out today and it was a pretty nice day albeit a little cool.

No comments: