Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Short Hike



Well, I went up the Janesville Grade the other day to get out in the woods. I brought my bike along but didn't ride it. I drive past this hill all the time so I decided to climb to the top and get a different view of things. In this picture it is raining and hailing but it shows the nice pointy top to this hill. Needless to say I got back to my truck just as the rain started. It would not have been a good place to be up on top as this shower also had some active lightning associated with it. The view from the top was nice, especially with the clouds.

This picture is looking back toward Susanville with Janesville in the foreground. It's supposed to clear up some later this week so I want to get back out and do more of this but it will have to wait. No matter what... ya gotta love it!!

No comments: