Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Rambling


Man, I just love getting outside and basking in the sun. This is what it looked like yesterday at my favorite lunch spot up the Bizz. Still a fair amount of snow around and the trail was pretty soggy in places but you just had to be prepared for that when you put your shoes on. I laid on that flat rock and soaked up some rays for about 45 minutes before sauntering back into town. Never saw anyone up there, but then I rarely do. I had a sweater on and I felt over dressed most of the time.
Today is a little cloudy so I'm sitting here typing this instead of being out but that's OK. The forecast is for some nice spring weather coming up the next few days so I will be out doing something, that is a given. Trying to decide whether to go rip some hooks out of fishes mouths or just do a little hiking. I'll figure it out by tomorrow.. who knows?

No comments: