Thursday, March 8, 2007

Oh, Man!



I was thinking as I sat in the sun today that it just doesn't get any better than this. But, it does. In fact, it's supposed to be nicer this weekend. Ya gotta love it.

Just before I left to go out for my walk, my new 22" monitor showed up. I'm going to be using that monitor with the new computer I'm building. I should have everything here by the middle of next week at the latest. My RAM will be the last to arrive at the party so by the time it gets here I'll have everything else assembled. Can't wait to get that sucker fired up. I'm putting a dual core processor in this one and 2 gigs of RAM, just trying to keep up with the state of the art... but I'm really more in the middle of the road with my choice of components.
Anyway, in contrast to the tech side of my life, the nature side was happening big time today. Still a little snow up there but the trail is really much better than it was a couple of days ago. After the nice weather we are supposed to get this coming weekend, I'm sure bike riding will be possible without damaging the tread on the trail. I'll be finding out first hand, I'm sure.

No comments: