Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mid Term Exam day!

Well, today I took the mid term exam for my tax class. I was a little disappointed that I missed 7 out of 42 questions but that still gave me an 81% for that test. Now if I can only get that good on the final and I'll be home free. The final is happening in the first part of December so I have a little less than a month to go. Today we had a chapter on business expenses and Schedule C. Man, talk about over my head! I didn't understand much of what I read today so I need to do a bunch more studying to get an idea what the hell they are talking about. At least I am feeling like I'm starting to get it, we had to do a tax return for today's exam and I got that right the first time. That one had sale of stock, dividend income, interest income and student loan payments. Ok, maybe I can do this... we'll see!

No comments: