Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Having fun yet?

Yep I am, believe it or not. Yesterday Karen and I took a nice ride up in the hills east of here and had a wonderful drive on some dirt roads in the trees. I didn't get any pictures while we were up in the forest but along the way there are some windmill generators and I got this picture with the Tetons in the background.

As we were coming back into town we came across this beautiful canyon at the bottom of Wolverine Creek. You can see the Jeep there in the picture and get some idea of the perspective.


So weekend before last Krista and Curtis came up from Logan and we had a big breakfast on Sunday morning. I made waffles and Karen took this last picture that morning. I really enjoy seeing Krista and we had a nice visit with them.



No comments: