Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 days and I'm off!

Let's see... how many hours is that? Oh, about 70 hours till I leave. Of course that number will change as the day progresses, but as of right now. I have some stuff to do this morning and Chris is coming over from Sloat so I will be having a very good day today, no doubt. Tomorrow I will be working in the warehouse for the last time, and it will likely be a long day since I have lots to do. Long days and lots of stuff to do are preferable to sitting here wishing I was somewhere else... like, say... Idaho.

This morning there is a little snow on the ground but not much, just enough to make driving a little dicey. I guess I'll have to deal with it, huh? Not that I have to go very far, but Chris has to so I hope he doesn't have any problems. Yep, 3 days and counting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you know, if someone who didn't know you were to read your blogs they could quite possibly think that you are OBSESSED!!