Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lodi graduation..

Karen and I went down to her niece's graduation in Lodi. Sarah is an IT major so she said she might be looking for work at a help desk or something. I think she's in a good field and should be able to do well if she wants to. Anyway, we had a great trip down there but today I had to take Karen to the airport once again to fly away. I am not too happy about that but that's the way it goes.

The weather has been really nice and a nice change from Idaho weather for Karen. We both wore short sleeve shirts yesterday down in Lodi and today was nice too. I stopped on the way home after dropping Karen off at the airport, to visit Rene' in Doyle. We sat in the sun on my tailgate while we were chatting and it felt pretty good. The only thing bad about today was seeing my lady leave.

No comments: