Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nice day!

Wow! What a nice day today. Yesterday and today have been very nice and warm for this time of year. I had another great walk up the Bizz even though the slushy snow and muddy spots didn't make the going any easier. I was certainly on a high all the way after hearing that Karen is coming to visit me on Sunday. We are going to a graduation for her neice on Tuesday so she's coming here and staying with me for a couple of days. I am soooo happy!! I hope that soon I won't have to pick her up or drop her off at the airport anymore and maybe it will be her and I traveling together.

No matter what, I'm totally jazzed about Karen coming for a visit and today was one of my best since last Sunday when I was with her all day. Funny how a good tidbit of news can make your day, huh? Nevertheless I will be counting the hours now till I pick her up at the airport.
My goal today was to go past the 2 mile marker and you can see I made it and even went beyond. I layed on a rock in the sun and it felt so nice and then I floated back into town on a cloud. I just love days like today even if I can't be with the one I love.

No comments: