Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Love this picture

This picture of Karen is such a good one that I thought I needed to share it here. Karen says she was around 25 when this was taken and the little girl is Krista. Ok, maybe I'm biased but not only was she a beautiful lady when she was younger but she is still the most beautiful woman I know. I guess that might be expected from me to feel that way, I'm totally head over heels for her and I can't wait to move closer so I can see her when I want to which, of course, will be ALL the time.

I made some good headway today getting my boat moved out of here and some furniture ready to haul down to Redding the day after tomorrow. My house is all cluttered now until I get this next load moved out, but soon this place will be much emptier and I'll be a little closer to my goal. I'll be at Traceys over the weekend and then back at it next week. Ya gotta love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: