Monday, January 19, 2009

Good day

I had a really good day today after a bad one yesterday... go figure. I happen to believe that life has cycles and my ups and downs have to do with those cycles, or at least I think they do. Oh, what the hell do I know, anyway? Certainly not as much as I thought I used to, that's for sure.
So I had some stuff to do today and I did those things and then went for a shorter walk today up the Bizz but it was a nice day to do it no matter how long it was. This is the Miller Trail head and the start of most of my walks during this time of the year. I got back there today and realized that I might want a picture of this place since I don't have any and soon I won't be living here anymore. Oddly enough a jeep was coming down when I snapped this one, and Jeeps always remind me of Karen since she has a couple of them. Not that I needed anything to remind me of Karen though, she is always on my mind no matter what I'm doing. By the middle of next month I should be getting to Idaho Falls and I will be able to see her on a regular basis from then on and I have to say... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

No comments: