Sunday, June 8, 2008

Big Springs

Went for a long bike ride today, up the old Bunyon logging road to the Goat Mountain area. I got to a place that was on my map that said Big Springs. I've never really explored that side of Hiway 44, so I had never been there before. The ride was an easy one with no challenging hills or trails on it, and it was a beautiful day, nice and warm and sunny... just the way I like it.
Tomorrow I have a little repair job to do on my Toyota. The rear u-joint is worn out and it rumbles when I'm up to highway speeds. I found that out yesterday on my way back from Fortuna. I had my fingers crossed that it wouldn't get worse, and it didn't. That part has over 230,000 miles on it so it lasted a long time. I'm changing the front one too as long as I'm at it.

No comments: