Friday, June 19, 2009

Back to IF

Well, we got back to Idaho Falls last Monday and since then we have been getting chores done around Karen's house and getting ready for our trip to Kansas. It's been raining on and off all week so the wet weather continues. It's Friday today and we are off to yard sales this morning then I need to get packed and ready to leave again. Our plan is to leave Sunday morning and get to Kansas by Monday afternoon.

This next trip will take me into some very new country for me. We are going to go through Nebraska along I-80 and then at the Missouri river head south to Leavenworth. I have never been out in the plains states and I have heard it is pretty flat which is not the country I'm used to. It should be an interesting trip even if the scenery might be a little boring. We will see about that...

No comments: