Thursday, January 1, 2009

Idaho Falls

Here is a picture I took the other day of the falls from a different angle. If you have never been to Idaho Falls, this must be what they named the place for. The first name for this town was Eagle Rock and I'm not sure why they made the name change but that's the story as Karen told me. The Snake river runs through some interesting lava beds but everything is covered in snow right now and I can't wait to see it after everything melts in the spring.

Yesterday Karen and I worked in her H&R Block office getting it set up for her opening tomorrow. It was a nice day together and I just love working on projects with her. Today, even though it's a holiday we are going down there again to finish it up. I only have a couple more days here on this trip and we are going to be rather busy until I leave, not my preferred alternative but I knew that when I came here and I can live with it. No matter what, being with Karen is the reason I'm here, working or not. One more thing... Happy New Year!!

No comments: