Monday, December 29, 2008

Stayin' Warm!

Well, we had a very nice time on Christmas with Krista, Karen's daughter, and her family. The first picture is Krista with the YES on her shirt, Karen and 2 of Krista's kids. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with Krista and Curtis, her husband. I really want to get down to Logan and see some of that country and I'll be in the right place to do that after I move up here... but in the warm time of year though.


In the mornings we have been sitting in the kitchen near the wood stove having coffee and breakfast so it dawned on me to take a picture of that. It's very cozy in Karen's house and I just love it here. This morning I spent a considerable amount of time shoveling snow off the roof and then cleaning up the mess it made. It is warmer today than it has been the whole time I have been here, the thermometer says 44 which is really nice compared to the 20's we have been having for highs. Karen had a hair appointment this morning so it gave me some time to get a few things done. I have to say, I'm not looking forward to going back to Susanville at all, but I will have to be doing that soon. I'm going to miss my new little family until I can get moved. Oh well...

No comments: