Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Shopping!

Spent the last 2 days out and about on the town with Karen doing her last minute Christmas shopping. We had lunch yesterday at the Highway Cafe which is a local eatery and had a very interesting and quite good 3 course lunch. The roads were trying to thaw out some but every now and then you still had to use 4-wheel drive to get around. No new snow today, but Christmas day we are supposed to be getting another dose and on top of what we already have, it will really be a white Christmas here.

Today Karen and I spent shopping again and had lunch at another local place in the same shopping center where her office is. She was joking with me about being bored but it's all good for me, I'm not only enjoying everything we have done so far but also the company as well. Tomorrow her daughter Krista and her family are coming up from Logan Utah and we are fixing dinner. Good times, no doubt! I have a few pictures I took today but I will post them tomorrow.

No comments: