Friday, August 15, 2008

Swimming weather!

Threw my bike in the back of my truck and drove up to Antelope Lake yesterday for a little swimming and bike riding. I went swimming for a couple of hours then took off around the lake. I ended up stopping 2 more times to go swimming again since it was a nice hot day... just the way I like it. It's about 13 miles around the lake and a pretty easy ride. There weren't many people driving around so the traffic wasn't anything to be concerned about and the water was soooo nice!

I took this picture of Long Point from near where I had parked my truck. It was late in the day and the lighting was different than I am used to seeing, which gives this picture a little bit of relief. Still a little green left now that almost the whole area around the lake has been burned off. Today I might end up back here, depends on whether I end up near the lake or not... yep, bike riding again!

No comments: