Thursday, August 21, 2008

Goin' to the coast..

My last week has been great, as usual. Yesterday I kinda stayed in the valley. There is a road that connects Belfast and Rice Canyon Road and I rode that one. It was 22 miles round trip and not too hot, but then I like it hot.

This was the only water I saw on this ride and it wasn't anything I wanted to run through my filter, even though I think I could have if I had to. But I had enough water with me for the length of ride and temperature combination yesterday. I took this picture because of the contrast here, and the fact that it almost looks like a bullseye. There was a feel of fall to the air, and I'm starting to think we are going to have an early winter. We'll see..

Tomorrow I'm heading over to the coast for a week or so and when I get back I am really, really hoping to meet up with a very dear old friend of mine. Needless to say I'll make that happen one way or the other.

No comments: