Saturday, January 5, 2008

Locked in...

Man...

I'm locked in as far as I'm concerned. Yeah, I could go out. If I had a reason to, that is. Am I? Nope!

What I am thinking about more though, is getting ready to get out of here for a couple of weeks. I'm planning on heading south on Friday. The Death Valley area got a bunch of precipitation from the storm that left yesterday and is now down there. I just hope the roads I want to drive on while I'm down there don't get washed out. Water in Death Valley is the driving force behind the beauty of the place. Sometimes it's feast or famine down there. They either don't get enough, or it comes all at once. When it comes all at once, and this storm might qualify for that distinction, it has a way of changing the landscape. Time will tell, I will be seeing it soon, but for now, I'm locked in and as long as the power stays on, I'll be loving it...

No comments: