Saturday, April 21, 2007

Computer Hell!

Well, hopefully my computer problems are solved now. I had to resort to some geek help to solve the issues I had with this new computer. I'm not going to go into the specifics because no one understands what I'm talking about anyway, but after a long day of staying home yesterday and reinstalling my operating system it all seems to be working like its supposed to. It turned out to be a comedy of errors on my part and a faulty connector on the motherboard. It's funny how you can have a problem and in trying to resolve that problem you create more problems. I have always known that to be true and usually I'm very careful but I was at my wits end and I was trying everything. That just got me in deeper.

I have used forums before but it's been a long time and try as I might, I finally had to resort to using a forum for help. There were a couple of guys who finally pointed me in the right direction and after staying indoors all day yesterday when it was sunny outside, I finally got everything going again. Good old technical forums. You Gotta love it!

No comments: