Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wonderful Day!

I went up to Antelope Lake today and did a little fishing from shore. Driving up there was a little exciting, the snow was pretty deep in places and it's melting fast which made it a slushy, sloppy mess. It was a wonderfully warm day so I took my bike and rode it to some of the places I fished. I didn't catch any, but had 2 bites on a plastic worm, and one a rapala. If I could get my boat in there I'd certainly be able to catch some nice fish. Pretty optimistic, huh?


I heard alot of logging noises from over beyond the boat ramp, which is still closed, so I'm hoping they will get done with their operation so I can use the ramp to launch my boat. I'll be in Saline Valley next week so I don't think I will have a chance to get back up there until near the end of the month.

No comments: