Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Warmed up some!

Things warmed up a little around here. There is still 3-4" of snow on the ground and I assume that will be here till spring, but at least we got out of the single digits for a while. Tonight we have class, this being the last Tuesday class. I'll really be glad when this is over, I'm a little burned out with all the stuff I've had to cram into my head the last couple of months. From now until after the first of the year I have to try and remember all that stuff so I'll be able to do taxes. Karen assures me that it will come back when I need it and I certainly hope so.

Christmas is coming up and Krista and family are coming for a couple of days. It will be nice to see them but I guess I wish I was getting to see my kids too. I used to go to Tracey's on holidays but now it's a little too far for me to do that without going on a major trip. One of the down sides of living so far away I guess. Well, we are into the winter doldrums here even though winter is still a few days away officially but you know, ya gotta love it anyway!

No comments: