Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Final exam!

Well, I finally took the final exam tonight and like I expected, I passed it. I only got an 86% overall for my final grade after all the tests were totaled but I'm happy to have gotten that good. Doing taxes is a stretch for me but now that I got through the textbook part of it I think I will be able to sharpen up some on the areas where I'm a little weak before tax season actually starts. It's a relief to have that part of this training over.

So I get a flier for Dave Molina's retirement in my email. I talked to him last summer and I'm surprised that he's retiring, I could have swore that he said he had several more years to go. Makes me wonder if he got in trouble or something, I guess I'll have to call Rene' and see what's going on. I won't be making it to the party since I have a class to attend and it's a fair piece from here, you might say. Oh well, maybe next time... But I'm done with my tax class! Yahoo!

No comments: