These pictures were taken last week but I'm only now getting to posting them. This was actually on my birthday that we went for this walk and since then the weather has been anything but nice. I hear they do warm up around here sometime but I haven't seen anything remotely considered to be warm yet this year. We have had frost warnings the last few nights and the wind has been really blowing making outdoor activities something you only do bundled up. I guess ya gotta love it, I just need to get used to it and I will.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Idaho Falls in the spring
These pictures were taken last week but I'm only now getting to posting them. This was actually on my birthday that we went for this walk and since then the weather has been anything but nice. I hear they do warm up around here sometime but I haven't seen anything remotely considered to be warm yet this year. We have had frost warnings the last few nights and the wind has been really blowing making outdoor activities something you only do bundled up. I guess ya gotta love it, I just need to get used to it and I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment