Monday, April 14, 2008

Antelope Lake



My first day fishing at Antelope Lake this year. Man, was it windy! No, it was fucking WINDY!!! Yeah, that says it a little better. I fished for several hours before it cooled off and started clouding up and managed to catch a couple of really nice bass. The largest was a little over 2 lb, I'm guessing. Had it not been for the wind I'm sure I could have caught some more. But then, isn't that being a little over confident? You never know.

The lake is down around 6 or 7 feet from the high water mark and I hope it fills up. There is still a lot of runoff going in, so I'm hoping they let it fill up. I'll try to get up there again later this week if it warms up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Randy!! I am impressed with your work and travels. You seem to really enjoy your life, and that's the best life can be. Love your web album.....could you teach me?
Elaine