Friday, December 7, 2007

Wishin'

I could be wishin' for being down in Saline again, but with the storm that came through here last night moving down there, the roads going into the valley must have gotten some snow on them. I'd just as soon not be sitting at the hot springs watching the snow fall on the mountains not knowing the status of the passes. Oh well, I'm home now but you never know when I'll be heading down there again... hopefully soon... once the roads are open.

In the mean time, the fish at Eagle Lake are getting some sore spots in their mouths from my jigs. I went yesterday, got rained on the whole time I was there but also caught one fish. I had several other bites but missed them. I want to go again in the next couple of days which effectively keeps me busy so I'm not wishing for being down in a warmer climate in You-Know-Where!

No comments: