Wednesday, June 6, 2007

June? Or January?

Global warming huh? Well today was kind of interesting driving around town seeing everyone wearing jackets and sweatshirts. When I looked up on Diamond Mountain I noticed the snow level was almost halfway down the mountain. Yes, I said snow level. The calendar says it's June but the weather feels more like January. My thermometer says 53°which is about 30° less than it was a few days ago. I thought it was cold when I was camping over at Fort Bragg but that was still warmer than it is today. When I got up this morning I was thinking about going bike riding but once I stepped out the back door I changed that whole plan.

Oh well, don't get me wrong I'm not complaining but I'll certainly be happy when it warms back up to normal. Only one way to look at it, you Gotta love it!

No comments: