Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fishing and riding



This is what my life has come to. Fishing and riding my bike. OK, so there might be a few more things thrown in there I guess, well lot's more things, actually. Now lately, it's been fishing and bike riding. Next week I'm going camping over at Fort Bragg with Tracey, my daughter, and my grandkids. Hopefully I'll also get to collect some abalone too while I'm there. This picture of Chris and a bass he caught actually has nothing to do with going to Ft. Bragg, but whatever...

Today I had a nice 27 mile round trip bike ride up the Bizz to Goumaz and back. Flowers are blooming everywhere. These really stood out against the rather drab background so I had to get a picture of them. I just love the spring... for the fishing, riding, hiking... etc.

No comments: