Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Different Perspective


You know, it's always said that perspective is everything and the older I get the more I truely believe that. Whether it's the perspective of time, as in looking to the past, or just changing the body's position in relation to the landscape, you can't argue that point. Oh, I guess you could if you are hard headed like me. You can argue about anything but the perspective of time will bring you back to reality in most cases.. unless, of course, you were correct to begin with.

Anyway, walking the rimrock between Cady Spring and the bridges below it, you can get some pretty cool views so I had to take some pictures, of course. The difference in perspective makes it all the more beautiful up there and it was such a nice sunny day that ya just had to love it. I know I did.



1 comment:

chumly said...

It looks like it was a wonderful day.